GDPR Legal Bases
- You have consented to the use of your Personal Information, for example to send you marketing communications, place cookies or to use traffic and location data for purposes other than the provision of our Services.
- The personal data is needed for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or at your request prior to entering into a contract.
- We need your Personal Information to provide you with Services, for example to deliver the Services, respond to your inquiries, or to provide and bill our Services (including the use of traffic and location data).
- We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information, for example to comply with tax and accounting obligations, or with a court order.
- We or a third party have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information for development and internal analytics purposes, and otherwise to improve the safety, security, and performance of our websites and Equipment and Services. We only rely on our or a third party’s legitimate interests to process your Personal Information when these interests are not overridden by your rights and interests.