Business phone service
for law firms.
Large or small, law firms rely on consistent, reliable communication through every element of their case or contract work. Reliable office phone systems play an important part in the legal profession, from preparing case work to meeting with outside counsel.
Call 1-877-353-5185 to learn more.
What do law firms need in an office phone system?
Law firms can vary widely in size and specialty, but having powerful business communications at your fingertips is essential to any attorney’s work day. Whether you’re a corporate or a family law office with 2 or 200+ attorneys, you conduct client meetings, make court appearances and have conference calls that require both mobility and reliability.
Staying connected with clear, easy business-class communications is critical to success. It is important to integrate your business phone system seamlessly into each lawyer’s daily workflow. Attorneys should have the flexibility to make calls on their business line both inside and outside of the office.
Lawyers are constantly on the move, bouncing between meetings in offices and appearances in court. Additionally, law firms need advanced voicemail, conference bridges, and call waiting options so they never miss an important call or voicemail, as that could affect a case or a client’s outcome.
It’s critical for law firms to manage all of those tasks while appearing polished and professional. Because law is a competitive field with high stakes, clients have many options to choose from. Having features that support your ability to make clients feel valued and listened to is the best way to make a great first impression that grows into a lasting one.
Top quality business phone features for your law firm.
Ooma has a suite of products and features perfect for law firms of all sizes and fields.
- Professional image whether in meetings or in court. With Virtual Receptionist, Ooma can route callers to the right department or individual. You can easily build menu options like “Press 1 to schedule an appointment” and Ooma will automatically route the caller. Conference Bridge will help you run smooth meetings with two or numerous participants.
- Stay connected in and out of your office. With the Ooma mobile app, attorneys and paralegals can easily use their business line on their mobile phone to stay connected when in the office, at court, or at a client’s site.
- Instantly switch an active call from your desk phone to your mobile phone. With Call Flip, you can easily head to court from your office without disrupting your phone call.
- Streamline billing with accurate records. With Ooma features like Caller-ID, Call Logs and Virtual Fax Logs enabled, your billing department can efficiently verify the amount of time spent on each client and case.
- Integrate into backend systems. When you tie Ooma into your appointment calendar and billing, you can instantly recognize each client and serve them faster with better accuracy.
- Record calls for note-taking accuracy. Easily play back calls at your convenience to confirm important details that can influence legal cases and outcomes.
- No unexpected charges. Eliminate long distance charges and save money on calls no matter where your clients are in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Get Virtual Fax numbers so multiple staff members can fax simultaneously at no extra charge. Ooma’s all-inclusive, affordable monthly rates enable you to budget better while receiving greater business value.
Learn more about how Ooma can help your law office with our downloadable white paper.
Ready for the next step? Call 877-621-0515 for a free consultation and personalized quote.
Ooma Business law firm case studies.
Bay Oak Law
Attorney / Founder
Glen S. Hammon
For my business, I need solutions that are efficient and economical. For any business looking for that combination in their phone service, Ooma Office is the best choice they can make.
Glen S. Hammond