Ooma provides a full set of mobile apps to keep you connected while you’re on the go and to make it easier to use your Ooma products.
Ooma Free Calling App (Residential)
- Telephone connectivity: Ooma Basic customers can make unlimited calls to anywhere in the U.S. For Home Phone Premier customers, unlimited access expands to Canada and Puerto Rico. Plus, Premier customers can receive calls as well as make them.
- International dialing: Use the app to access Ooma’s low per-minute dialing rates no matter where you are, and subscribers to the international calling plans get unlimited access to included countries.
- Staying safe with 911: All app users have access to Ooma’s patented 911 feature. After logging your home address in the system, a 911 call from any device within your Ooma account will be directed to your home’s local emergency services. Emergency personnel will automatically receive your home address so they can respond to your emergency as quickly as possible.
- Staying connected while traveling abroad: When you’re out of the country, Ooma’s free calling app is an easy way to have telephone service without paying overseas cellular rates or switching your phone’s SIM card. Simply connect to Wi-Fi to make calls through the app as if you were at home. Premier customers can also receive calls through the mobile app.
Ooma Telo Setup App
- Activation: It’s easy to activate your Telo; just scan the QR code on the bottom of your device.
- Configuration: Input all your information and adjust your settings in a few easy steps.
- Check Status: The app will clearly state the status of your system.
Ooma Office App
- Connectivity for remote workers: Incoming calls can be transferred from HQ to your remote employee in Indiana, to a delivery driver stuck in traffic in Texas, to a salesperson on the road in Connecticut, or to another location.
- Desk phone in your pocket: Make and receive calls on the app as though you were using your desk phone. Your customers will never need instructions to use a different phone number for alternate hours. All your communications will be consistent and professional.
- Voicemail on the go: You’ll never miss a message when you have complete communications access from your mobile device.
Ooma Home App
- Unlimited sensor capacity: Protect your entire home using a network of smart sensors that monitor door or window activity, motion detection, garage door activity, water sensors, and sirens.
- Real-time alerts: Receive immediate notification when activity is detected. Whether it’s letting you know the precise moment your kids get home from school or it’s an alert of unexpected activity at home, you’ll always be in the know.
- Remote connection to your local 911: Ooma is the only service to integrate home security with emergency communications. Subscribers to the Ooma Home Security plan can take immediate action in response to unexpected activity by calling 911 from the app to automatically be connected to the home’s local emergency services. Additionally, emergency personnel will automatically receive your home address so they can respond to your emergency as quickly as possible.
- Automated arming and disarming: All users can manually switch between Home and Away modes. Subscribers to the Ooma Home Secure plan have access to the location-based, mode-switching feature, also known as geofencing, which uses your phone’s GPS location to arm your security system when you leave home and disarm it when you arrive.
- Integration with Ooma Butterfleye: Up to six Ooma Butterfleye security cameras can be integrated with Ooma Home. Using the Ooma Home app, you can view a live video feed, view archived clips, set up device triggers between the camera and other Ooma Home security sensors, and access an integrated log of activity alerts.
Ooma Butterfleye App
- Smart video security: Access livestream video footage and archived clips from the 1080p full HD 120-degree field of view camera with digital zoom. Filter and sort your timeline events. Seven days of video history is free, and Ooma Butterfleye Home Secure subscribers get 30 days of video history.
- Setup and customization: Set your notification preferences, switch to privacy mode, pair the Ooma Butterfleye camera with the Ooma Home security system, and do much more.
- Facial recognition: The AI-powered facial recognition technology can help you quickly tell if activity was from a known or unknown person, or even a pet. Subscribers to the Ooma Butterfleye Home Secure plan can manage facial recognition profiles and receive identification info with their notifications.
- Advanced Features: Subscribers can also use the app to interact with their home using two-way audio, and can use the automated arm/disarm feature. This function uses your phone’s GPS location to arm the camera when you leave and disarm it when you return.