Inside Sales Representative
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Newark, CA
Looking to join a thriving company in the Bay Area? Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you consider yourself a salesperson that thrives on customer communication and exceeding goals? Then take your shot and apply TODAY.
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone and e-mail to nurture, qualify and sell prospects generated by marketing campaigns and ‘cold-calling’ in a production focused environment
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies trends to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect/customer objections
- Follow the established pre-sales process and consistently using Salesforce.com to document prospect interactions – ensuring efficient lead management
- Will make a minimum of 300+ outbound calls a day using automated dialer technology
- Achieve pre-determined sales targets/quota
This is a Business to Business sale, so it is a bit more complex than consumer selling and requires a little more depth and sophistication from the sales rep. We will provide training and a road-map for success. Salary: Base plus commission: $16.00 & up/hour depending on sales experience, plus uncapped commission. OTE is between $52k-$70k range depending on previous sales experience. Full-time 40 hours a week. Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
- Previous sales/customer contact experience required ideally in an outbound dialing call center but not required
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic personality that deals well with rejection not letting it impact your ability to be successful
- Previous technical sales experience helpful but not required
- Salesforce CRM experience helpful but not required
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k Match
- Paid time off
- 8 Paid holidays
To apply, please submit your resume electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We will accept your resume in either one of the following formats: RTF, DOC, PDF, TXT)
Ooma™ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.