Ooma Office Delivers Advanced Features Typically Found in Far More Expensive Solutions
CES, LAS VEGAS, NV - Wednesday, January 8th, 2014
Ooma®, Inc., the leader in smart home and business communication systems, is expanding distribution of its Internet small business phone service, Ooma Office, to Canada. Ooma Office, perfect for businesses with less than 10 employees, delivers big business features and quality of service typically found in far more expensive options.
“We launched our home phone service, Ooma Telo, to the Canadian market in 2011 and consumers have been incredibly receptive to the affordable pricing and advanced technology,” said Jim Gustke, Ooma’s vice president of marketing. “Small businesses have many of the same pain points as consumers; there is simply a lack of high-quality affordable solutions available to them. Ooma Office gives Canadian small businesses a feature-rich, professional phone system without the need for expensive equipment and consultants.”
Key features of Ooma Office include:
• Virtual Receptionist: automatically greets and directs incoming calls
• Big Business Features: provides extension dialing, music-on-hold, ring groups, conference bridges, virtual extensions, electronic fax and call logs
• Quick Installation: Phone extensions utilize Ooma Linx wireless phone jacks
• Easy Expansion: capable of hosting up to five phone extensions and 15 virtual extensions
• Compatibility: works with analog telephones and fax machines
• Flexibility: small business owners can keep their existing phone number or select a new phone number at no extra charge
• Affordability: unlimited calling in Canada and the U.S. starts at only $19.98 a month
Ooma Office consists of an advanced base station and supports up to four wireless phone jacks to support five phone extensions. To set up Ooma Office, businesses connect the base station to their high-speed Internet connection and analog phone, and then connect the Linx devices to any additional extensions.
Ooma Office retails at an M.S.R.P. of $249.99 CAD from Amazon, Best Buy, CDW and Future Shop. Unlimited calling in Canada and the U.S. is only $9.99 CAD per month per user and $9.99 CAD per phone number. The Ooma Office platform includes a one-year limited warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee. Additionally, 24/7 live customer service will be available by phone in both English and French.
Please see www.ooma.ca for more information about Ooma’s availability in Canada.
Ooma (NYSE: OOMA) creates powerful connected experiences for businesses and consumers, delivered from its smart cloud-based SaaS platform. For businesses of all sizes, Ooma provides advanced voice and collaboration features that are flexible and scalable. For consumers, Ooma’s residential phone service provides PureVoice HD voice quality, advanced functionality and integration with mobile devices. Ooma’s innovative smart security solution delivers a range of wireless security sensors that make it easy for anyone to protect their home or business. Learn more at www.ooma.com.