PCMag selected Ooma as the #1 small business VoIP system.
With Ooma business phones, you’ll appear more polished and professional to your customers. We offer a reliable VoIP phone service and advanced enterprise-grade phone features like a virtual receptionist, extension dialing, conferencing, and music on hold.
And when your SMB grows, Ooma can expand with your needs. All of this is available for only $19.95 per month.
6 Years Running!
The Business Phone Service with No Contracts. Ever.
SOoma Office is built for small businesses. Whether you have 2, 20, or 200 employees, you can rely on Ooma for an effective office phone system. For a low monthly rate of $19.95/month, users can enjoy a suite of advanced features like:
A local or toll-free number of your choice
A virtual fax extension
A conference extension
There’s no contract or long-term commitment to join, and you can add users as your business grows. Add additional users for only $19.95/month each as your business grows.
Advantages of Ooma’s Small Business Phone System
Our phone system for small business uses internet to enable phone call connections. Using VoIP technology, Ooma Office can be used on any smart device, IP phone and even traditional phones through Ooma’s VoIP adaptor.
Ooma offers flexibility and mobility that you simply can’t find with traditional landline phones. You and your employees have access to all of the features you enjoy – calls, voicemails, messages and more – but at a fraction of the the cost. Since Ooma Office connects your business phone virtually, it helps you make all of the calls your company needs without breaking the bank.
Here are are 7 most common advantages compared to traditional business phone service:
- It’s inexpensive: Because VolP uses the internet to complete calls, overhead for VolP companies is far less compared to traditional phones.
- It’s easy to install: With VolP, there’s no need for a professional installation – you can set up Ooma’s virtual phone system on your own in a matter of minutes.
- It’s still got all the features you want: With landlines, you’re limited to basic phone service and usually have to pay for additional features. Enjoy advanced features over a web-based portal at no additional cost with Ooma.
- It works with your old telephone equipment: There’s no need for new equipment to take advantage of Ooma’s unique features. Through our analog telephone adapters, your phone or fax machine can we connected to your VolP system easily.
- It’s future-proof: Because VolP systems are built on internet connections, they change with advancements in technology.
- And finally, it’s customizable: Everyone has different office phone needs. With Ooma, you have a variety of ways to connect communications devices to your phone system: wireless phones, Bluetooth, web apps or mobile phones can all be used with Ooma.
Easy Do-it-yourself Setup.
Your business doesn’t have the time for a lengthy phone installation with complicated wiring. Ooma has made it really easy to install the base station with DIY instructions.
Simply connect the base unit to your high-speed modem in front of your router, plug in your phone and you are ready to start making calls.You can add extensions as your company grows with DECT technology – that means no more annoying wires to deploy.
Watch the video to see how easy it is to install Ooma Office.
See how much you’ll save.
Below you can calculate your savings to see just how much extra room Ooma Office can open in your budget. Enter the number of phone users you will need at your place of business and your current monthly phone bill, then let our savings calculator show you how much you can save by switching.Click here to recalculate
Projected savings on your office phone system over 3 years:
Total monthly cost: $59.85
Get the small business phone system you’ve always wanted, for less.
Automate how you manage incoming calls. Route and message callers and set up multiple menus so you never miss another business opportunity. […more]
Our FREE Mobile App allows all of your on-the-go workers to use and manage their business phone calls from their smart phone.
Receive and send text messages to customers from your business number through the Ooma Office mobile app.
Enable your business phone number to ring your office phone, mobile app, and an external device. […more]
Call Management Features
- Virtual Receptionist
- Call Park
- Ring Groups
- Music on Hold
- Transfer Music
- Extension dialing
- Extension Monitoring
- Call Forwarding
- Virtual Extensions
- Call Transfer
- Call Logs
- One conference bridge per user
- Forward calls during device outages
- Fax Online
- 7-Digit Dialing
- Call Blocking
- Easy installation
- Wireless options available
- Ooma Office IP phones
- Ooma Office mobile app
- Analog phones
- User portal
- Fax machine port (with Base Station)
- Smart phone app: 2-phones-in-1
- Call Forwarding
- Simultaneous Ring
- Voicemail audio email attachments
- Extension dialing to app
- Call transfer from app
- SMS Messaging
- Call flip