Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#96225 by miscrap
Thu May 24, 2012 1:45 pm
311 is our local non-emergency number, for contacting local gov't offices when there is a problem but no one is in danger of dying. When I dial it now I get a recording about my ooma account balance. I did search here and found requests to fix it dating back several years.

I NEED to be able to call 311. PLEASE FIX THIS NOW!!
#96231 by lbmofo
Thu May 24, 2012 2:12 pm
Got you. So if 311 used to get you to a different local gov office/service, you can find out what their equivalent number is and dial that. City hall maybe the best place to start first on finding out what the equivalent number is. There is always an equivalent number.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests