Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:58 pm
Great idea. Offer an iPhone app. EAsy access to ooma premiere features
maybe even add ons like: add / choose hold music or nap time? Wake up call service. Conference calling feature ($) feature
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:58 pm
I just downloaded the Vongage app for the iPhone today.
Works great, but for outgoing calls only.
Com'on OOMA.......You can be better than Vonages' old system.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:11 am
I would be interested in an app that can adjust my ooma settings, such as call forwarding, and listening/ deleting voicemail. This should be pretty easy as it happens online already.
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:00 am
- Location: Aiken,SC
I would like to see one for the blackberry as well
- Posts: 448
- Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 5:18 pm
- Location: Panama City, FL
It's on the way. From the Ooma's blog http://www.ooma.com/blog/
Our “top ten” list of the many new Ooma Premier features and hardware that will be released over the next few months include:
6. iPhone and BlackBerry Clients – Offload your cell phone minutes and enjoy Ooma’s low international rates when calling from a Wi-Fi connected smartphone