Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#68890 by Iamsterdam
Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:41 am
I have a website with a shopping cart. I normally receive orders by e-mail. I would also like to receive a phonecall or somekind of phone message when an order is placed. Is this possible with Ooma?
Thanks
#68949 by Iamsterdam
Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:09 am
Unfortunately the ooma service can not be integrated with your web site in that way .

We do have customers using our devices for their home office or small business, but please keep in mind that our current service plans are designed to provide residential phone service. One Ooma system can provide a maximum of 2 phone lines, and we do have a "non-residential" usage limit of 5000 minutes per month.

At the moment we are working on a business platform that can provide service to our customers who need more business specific features. We estimate these services sometime next year. Please check back with us then, as we may have a plan that would better suit your needs.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact our customer support line at 1-888-711-6662
Have a great day,

Gina
Ooma Sales Support