Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#68509 by jea333
Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:35 am
My OOMA unit had been working fine for about a month or two and now it seems to cycle as follows:
1.- 1 and 2 light blue for 2 sec
2.- Trash and Envelope light blue for a few secs
3.- cycles through the bottom 4 (REW, STOP, PLAY, FF) buttons for a few min.
4.- the top 3 buttons blink endlessly blue (VOL, BRIGHT, PAGE)
This cycle continues endlessly lingering on step 4 for the longest period of time
The internet signal coming into the "To Internet" jack is fine.
There is no internet signal detected out of the "Home Network" side.

Please Advise,
Jim
#68512 by Groundhound
Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:03 am
From a computer connected to the Telo's "home network" port, go to http://setup.ooma.com and then to the Network page. Change "Network Connection" to Dynamic(DHCP) and also change "MODEM Port MAC Address" to "Use Built in" and click Update. Reboot your modem or router (whatever you have your Telo's "to Internet" port connected to), then your Telo.
#96575 by domm
Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:36 am
Groundhound wrote:From a computer connected to the Telo's "home network" port, go to http://setup.ooma.com and then to the Network page. Change "Network Connection" to Dynamic(DHCP) and also change "MODEM Port MAC Address" to "Use Built in" and click Update. Reboot your modem or router (whatever you have your Telo's "to Internet" port connected to), then your Telo.

Sorry for highjacking this tread but I can't figure out how to start a new one.

Does anyone know what the lowest sustainable & reliable speed I would need for Ooma to work properly. TIA
#96576 by lbmofo
Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:50 am
For future reference, from Board index, choose a forum such as "Suggestions and General Discussion" and once brought there, click on "NEWTOPIC" button.

Wired 256 Kbps upstream network speed (384 Kbps recommended).
#96579 by domm
Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:27 am
lbmofo wrote:For future reference, from Board index, choose a forum such as "Suggestions and General Discussion" and once brought there, click on "NEWTOPIC" button.

Wired 256 Kbps upstream network speed (384 Kbps recommended).

Thanks for the new Forum Topic tip & reply.