Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:16 am
I have 2 problems with ooma. I have ooma hub.
1. Sometimes my call goes straight to voice mail without ringing. I have my cordless phone's answering machine to setup answer phone call after 30 sec and ooma is setup to answer after 60 sec. So in theory call should never go to ooma voicemail when I am not on phone. yet it happens.
2. Some times I don't see any call id information when someone calls me. It works about 85% of the times. I use cordless phone.
Your help is appreciated.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:07 am
Same problems - no caller ID information on my home phone and only getting one ring for incoming calls. Need a fix.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:39 am
I have the same problem. Most of the time my phone rings and I am able to answer it after I have validated the caller via caller id but once in a while the phone rings, maybe 1 time then goes to voicemail. The other day my Step-daughter called 3 times (she has a Voip phone through her cable company), each time the phone rang once and then the call went off to lala land. I called her and she said she never heard the phone ringing on her end so she hung up and called back. So this was strange too. If you folks at Ooma could please check this out it would be very nice! Thanks!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:53 am
Same here: calls not showing up in my caller id and then going to voice mail. No ringing and going to voicemail. Totally annoying. I just had a poor call quality and my call was disconnected; that was a first.
My outbound call id is also acting up when I call out to my sister, it makes me have to register each time with her anonymous caller protection. I did have to do that for years.
I guess I'm going to have to call customer service.