Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#67765 by wristwatch
Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:08 pm
I am currently using Panasonic KX-TG6583T handsets (1.9GHz) and want to buy a Telo Handset (? GHz) for the Instant Second Line feature. The telo, Panasonic base unit (Bluetooth), and wireless router (2.4 GHz) are all physically located close to each other and cannot be relocated. Will adding the Telo Handset cause interference or be able unable to operate at the same time as my Panasonic handsets?
#67768 by murphy
Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:41 pm
The Telo Handsets are DECT 6 (1.9 GHz).
Bluetooth is 2.4 GHz.
The two DECT 6 systems (Telo and Panasonic) should automatically select different channels.
If you do have interference, the solution is to separate the components.
#67775 by southsound
Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:23 pm
I have two Telo handsets and two Uniden DECT 6.0 cordless systems. All of them play nicely together.

Did we mention, Welcome to ooma and to the forums? Lots of nice people here - I think you're going to like it. :cool:
#67796 by Leeway
Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:22 pm
I have shelves on the side of my computer desk. I had the router on the bottom shelf, the Telo on the upper shelf and my Panasonic cordless right above on the desk itself with the Telo handset on the other back corner of the same desk. They were all literally inches from each other and I did not have any problems with either the original Ooma Hub and later the Telo.

The reason I said "had" is because I just moved and now I have things more separated because I have a different setup here.

I think it will all be fine for you.

Donna
#67801 by wristwatch
Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:40 am
That is a relief to know that the Telo handset will function properly alongside my other equipment. Thank you everybody for the informative and helpful responses. I have only been an Oooma Premiere customer for a few days and I'm already loving it! :D