Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#67036 by murphy
Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:31 am
I would hope that it goes to voice mail.
You can test it yourself. Disconnect the Internet port of your Telo, wait 5 minutes to be sure the server knows that it has lost contact with the Telo. Have someone call your number and report what happens.
#67152 by Leeway
Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:34 pm
Hmmm, I am not sure it goes anywhere. I just moved to a new condo from the sale of my house. On the day that I moved my little dog went 'south'. When I finally drove around and stopped at a local vet's office, my dog was there. They told me they had dialed the number embroidered on her collar and left a message.

My Telo was not connected at that time because my new broadband was not in service. Apparently, the Vet's office got my answering message and left a message but it was never there when I finally got everything going the next day.

I wondered myself where it had gone??
#67153 by lbmofo
Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:57 pm
When you take your ooma offline, do you get your ooma voicemail when you call it? You should unless you have call forwarding on network outage active. If ooma voicemail came on, that means the Vet didn't leave a message properly. I think a * terminates the call in progress as well as the message being left.