Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#65873 by xfoneguy
Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:42 pm
I am getting calls from the same number continually throughout the day and evening. The number is in my list. Is this feature not working??

Thanks

Ken
Duvall, WA
#65892 by mimf
Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:19 am
I have set up a blacklist previously and cannot find it now. How do I get to it. I have checked my Features and it is enabled. :|
#65894 by murphy
Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:13 am
mimf wrote:I have set up a blacklist previously and cannot find it now. How do I get to it. I have checked my Features and it is enabled. :|

Preferences -> Blacklists

It's a Premier feature. If your free trial expired without you subscribing to Premier, it will be gone.
#65895 by ntoy
Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:48 am
Hello,

Unfortunately, you are experiencing bug 9480. It's been resolved, but not pushed out to production yet.
Hopefully it will be soon.

Thanks for your patience!
#66114 by calkid4ever
Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:02 pm
Which blacklist problem were you referring to when you referenced bug 9480? a) Not being able to find your blacklist, or b) the phone continuing to ring even though the number is in your blacklist?

ntoy wrote:Hello,

Unfortunately, you are experiencing bug 9480. It's been resolved, but not pushed out to production yet.
Hopefully it will be soon.

Thanks for your patience!

I had my personal blacklist set to 'ring continuously,' which may, in fact, provide a continuous ring to the caller, but also seems to ring my phone until they give up. On two occasions I tried to answer the call but only heard dial tone.
#66187 by chili_red
Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:55 pm
See the Black List is not working, keep getting a "Feature Temporarily Unavailable" message when I try to save a number.
OOMA, When will this be working again??
#66677 by ntwoof
Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:02 pm
Any idea when the "fix" will be pushed out to production? I'm paying for a service that I'm not receiving. It concerns me that the solution has been found, but not shared.
#67306 by xfoneguy
Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:04 pm
I was told last month that the "fix" had not yet been "pushed out to production". What is the status? Like others on here, I am paying for the "premium" service largely for this feature yet it is still not working. Any idea when???

Thanks
Ken
Duvall, WA
#67339 by coldsteel
Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:11 am
Add me to the fix for this (I think). I just sent an email to the support folks as well as this is becoming REALLY annoying. Every day at around 12:30pm or so it seems that I am getting annoying calls that I can't block even though the partial number which shows up as 6051 or 16051 is marked BLOCKED the call sounds like a FAX machine possibly - it is going on right now as I write this, making calls once every few minutes for an hour or so and then stops till the next day. These calls show up (as beeps) on my voicemail and I want them stopped. SO how can I get OOMA to block them or at least tell me where they are REALLY coming from?
#67374 by Bobby B
Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:10 pm
Try changing the blacklist treatment to something besides "Continuous Ring"

It looks like there might be a bug with that blacklist treatment that still allows the call to come through. We're still doing some investigation.