Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#65303 by Sylvia Hayes
Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:11 pm
I have just gotten my new Telo Handset and was hoping that I would be able to use the phones to call each other since I can use two phone numbers now. I know how to make the intercom feature work and that is great but it only works off the Telo handset to the other phones. Every time I try to call either my original phone number of my Ooma phone number I only get voice mail.
#65307 by murphy
Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:39 pm
Sylvia Hayes wrote:I have just gotten my new Telo Handset and was hoping that I would be able to use the phones to call each other since I can use two phone numbers now. I know how to make the intercom feature work and that is great but it only works off the Telo handset to the other phones. Every time I try to call either my original phone number of my Ooma phone number I only get voice mail.

It also works from the "other phones" to the handsets.
Dial *01 to call handset 1, *02 to call handset 2, etc.
#65309 by Sylvia Hayes
Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:04 pm
If I dial *01 on one of my regular phones the telo phone will connect, but that is the only way I can make it work. If I try the *02 I get a busy signal. That does give me a little bit more because my Telo Handset is in the kitchen so my husband can call me from any other phone, I can use the interom feature to get him. I only have one Telo Handset. Thanks for this.
#65311 by murphy
Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:26 pm
Sylvia Hayes wrote:If I dial *01 on one of my regular phones the telo phone will connect, but that is the only way I can make it work. If I try the *02 I get a busy signal. That does give me a little bit more because my Telo Handset is in the kitchen so my husband can call me from any other phone, I can use the interom feature to get him. I only have one Telo Handset. Thanks for this.

If you only have one handset, then only *01 is going to work. *02 is to call handset #2.