Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#64636 by RyanGambrill
Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:37 am
Tech support told me to unplug, wait two min, then plug back in, as my multi-ring was not working.

I did as instructed but after 15 min I noticed that no lights were on the Telo. Only light showing was a blinking green link light for the ethernet port. Everything else is completely dead.

Tier 1 was a waste of time as they were asking me to re-boot my entire network etc. Don't think the person even knows how a network works.

Finally they said that they would send a replacement. Not sure how long that is going to take.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Is there anyway to do a hard reset on these devices?

Anyone have thoughts?
#71161 by Samurai
Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:48 pm
As my Ooma booted up, all the blue lights would blink normally. After 2 - 2 1/2 minutes the logo would appear as red. It blinked about 5 times and all lights went out. I thought the box was partially working because I still was able to connect to the internet. I researched the problem, found the part about shutting cable modem, Ooma and wireless router off, waiting 5 minutes and then rebooting. It still "went dark" after 2 minutes. I researched some more, found this thread and saw the reply by Murphy that said "Push the middle button in the top row to see if you turned the lights off by accident.". That was it. Thanks Murphy.