Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#64613 by petesweeps
Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:16 pm
I opted out of ooma premier a month ago and now found out that I was charged for premier. Now it says I have to call to resolve this issue.
#64616 by petesweeps
Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:47 pm
I finally got through to India support. I told her I opted out of premier before my 90 day window 30 days ago and was still charged for it. She has put me on hold to resolve my issue.
#64642 by southsound
Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:38 am
petesweeps wrote:I finally got through to India support.

Interesting. In recent months, all support either came from Manila or the US. Did they identify themselves as being in India or is it just a case of all of "them" sounding alike?
#64644 by roadshow
Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 am
I thought most of the CS were from Philippines.
#64647 by southsound
Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:44 am
southsound wrote:In recent months, all support either came from Manila or the US.

roadshow wrote:I thought most of the CS were from Philippines.

From Wikipedia:
Manila (pronounced /məˈnɪlə/ mə-NIL-ə; Filipino: Maynila), officially the City of Manila, is the capital of the Philippines and one of the 16 cities that make up Metro Manila, one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world with a population of 20 million people.

Palo Alto (pronounced /ˌpæloʊˈæltoʊ/, from Spanish: palo: "stick" (or "pole" or "tree") and alto: "tall") is a California charter city located in the northwest corner of Santa Clara County, in the San Francisco Bay Area of California, USA.
#64650 by roadshow
Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:14 am
[quote="southsoundFrom Wikipedia:
Manila (pronounced /məˈnɪlə/ mə-NIL-ə; Filipino: Maynila), officially the City of Manila, is the capital of the Philippines and one of the 16 cities that make up Metro Manila, one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world with a population of 20 million people.[/quote]

I never did well in Geography :)
#64651 by ntoy
Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:18 am
Hello,

Looks like our support rep has added basic service to your account. However, it will not kick in until our system hits
your next bill cycle due to a bug:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9265

You can continue to use premier services until that time.