Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#63972 by jjlfour
Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:13 am
Has anyone tried an Ooma telo on a Panasonic KX-T30810 KSU? I currently have 3 land lines on this system. I am looking to keep one land line for alarm system, etc. I plan to use that as line 2 on the Panasonic and the feed line 1 with the Ooma. Does anyone have experience with that type of set up?
#63973 by murphy
Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:26 am
7205093344 wrote:Has anyone tried an Ooma telo on a Panasonic KX-T30810 KSU? I currently have 3 land lines on this system. I am looking to keep one land line for alarm system, etc. I plan to use that as line 2 on the Panasonic and the feed line 1 with the Ooma. Does anyone have experience with that type of set up?

I don't have any experience the PBX but I can't think of any reason that you couldn't feed line 1 from the Phone port of the Telo.

You might want to contact Customer Support and have them change your user ID to something else. By using what appears to be your phone number you have effectively published it on the internet since all of the web crawlers (Google, etc) scan this forum.