Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#65749 by dspeers
Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:28 am
I'm looking for this too.

I often need to call into a conference bridge so I start with my desk phone. But if I do *15 it rings the headset right away, I don't have the chance to enter codes the conferencing system needs me to. So I'm stuck using the desk phone.

Ideally I should be able to put the call on hold with the Telo and then pick it up with the Bluetooth headset.
#65752 by lbmofo
Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:59 am
dspeers wrote:I'm looking for this too.

I often need to call into a conference bridge so I start with my desk phone. But if I do *15 it rings the headset right away, I don't have the chance to enter codes the conferencing system needs me to. So I'm stuck using the desk phone.

Ideally I should be able to put the call on hold with the Telo and then pick it up with the Bluetooth headset.

Even after the bluetooth xfer, you should still be able to pick up your phone to dial the necessary codes to get you going on the conference bridge.
#65759 by dspeers
Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:05 am
lbmofo wrote:Even after the bluetooth xfer, you should still be able to pick up your phone to dial the necessary codes to get you going on the conference bridge.

Key word, "should." But you can't. If after the xfer to the headset I pick up the handset, it picks up line 2. Even if I put Line 1 on hold, the handset picks up line 2.

Dan
#65779 by lbmofo
Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:16 pm
Seems like you can using Telo handset.

Dennis P wrote:
XMEOME wrote:I like the new features but a problem or maybe dont know how to do this but here it goes. If I make a call amd use my bluetooth headset using the *15###-###-#### function and I need to enter number codes to have access to say an automated system I cant enter anything can this be done or whats recommended.

I tried all kinds of things and ended up making my Telo loop or reboot all the time.

Thanks for any help!

If you need to punch in access codes after the call completes, you can join a call in progress on the Telo handset and then punch in the digits on the handset.

I wonder how you would do that with a regular phone connected to Telo.