Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#64706 by bimmerbill
Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:20 am
Help! OOMA is doing this again. Tech support fixed it last time, but it is doing it again.

This is a ported number that I had ported over from Vonage (and my telco previously) to OOMA. I've had it for 15 years or so.

I have basic service, and have not played with Google Voice extenstions.

I don't have access to the Forwarding tab anymore due to basic service.

My phone rings a few times, then the caller is connected to Google voicemail. They leave a message, and I get an email from Google with a voice transciption.

Is this a setting in Google voice? Or OOMA?
#64709 by ntoy
Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:37 am
Hello,

We apologize for that. Currently there is an open bug in our system where Multiring is enabled on some accounts when you have basic service. I have manually disabled this for you. You can reboot your box when you have a moment.
#64720 by bimmerbill
Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:04 am
Actually, I don't much use GV yet. I'm still trying to figure out how to integrate it into my daily life.

I think the issue was that I had set my GV number up as the number OOMA forwarded my calls to if OOMA service was down. But I lost the ability to access the Forwarding tab when my 6 month trial of Premiere expired.

It appears that my GV number is still in the settings somewhere, but I'm unable to access it and remove it.

@ntoy, thanks, I'll reboot when I get home tonight.