After several unsuccessful attempts to find solution here on this forum and to get customer support by Ooma via telephone, I decided to try unplugging the Panasonic base unit/answer machine and replugging it in. That did not work.
Next I tried both unplugging the Panasonic, disconnecting it from the Telo, and unplugging the the Telo and disconnecting Telo from the router also. Then I plugged everything back in and waited about 1 minute while the Telo light first turned red and then blue. This solved the problem and my satellite phones worked again.
Since support from Ooma is a bit flaky, I thought it best to post this for the benefit of the Ooma community.
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.