Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#61176 by RClay
Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:31 am
All,

I have just went online with my telo + handset, and in process of porting two phone numbers. One will be fax (the outbound phone jack on the telo) and one will be voice (telo handset). I have heard varied faxing instructions. Does anyone have faxing experience? Receiving is the most important, but also sending.

RClay
#61202 by southsound
Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:14 pm
You might also want to consider that posting the same request in three different areas of the forum is not fruitful. Most of the frequent posters use either the View New Posts or View Active Topics to view and answer posts. Yours all come up together. It makes us not want to post an answer because we have no idea who posted what to the other threads. Not a good idea. Pick one, post your question or suggestion, and wait. Additional posts to various threads have no value.
#61239 by highq
Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:52 am
RClay wrote:... I am new to posting ...

RClay, I'll add that you'll find duplicative postings deprecated in just about any Forum to which you might subscribe, be it about horticulture or swimming or cats. ;)