Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#58670 by mpatrick14
Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:33 pm
I am only 3 weeks into my 2 month Premier Trial, and I set up a personal blacklist on the first day. I have always been able to go into my preferences and edit the list. Now, all I can see is that blacklist is enabled, but my actual blacklist is nowhere to be found.

I checked my status, and it still shows Premier trial with 40 days remaining. The calls appear to be getting blacklisted still, but I cannot get to the list to add more numbers or to delete if I wanted to.

I did not see this issue brought up by anyone else on the boards. Any suggestions?
#58691 by mpatrick14
Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:33 pm
Sorry there was 1 other post about it that was relevant on the search link you posted, and that one was not there when I looked, so I must have not searched broadly enough. I did make the effort to check though, and I actually did read all the other ones from the search you posted, as those actually did come up when I searched, and they were not the same problem. Thanks though.
#58710 by bw1
Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:07 am
I've read a lot of threads and posts about the blacklist missing. I've seen the issue myself off and on. I haven't lost my blacklist yet. It's still there and functioning, I just can't always see and edit it.

I've read they made updates to fix the issue and it's currently working for me in Firefox 3.6.x.
#58723 by ntoy
Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:28 am
Hello,

Do you receive any errors? What browser/version are you using?
Same behavior on IE as well as Firefox?