Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#58211 by sfbeougher
Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:46 am
I'm having trouble with my HP fax doing the final connection. I get a ringtone, sounds like it's dialing...then fail. Can anyone help me with that? I have the fax on a phone splitter in the ooma phone port
#58290 by jloparo
Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:08 pm
I also have a HP printer having troubles with OOMA. It seems to connect, going through a splitter. It will only fax 1 page. When i try to fax multiple pages i get error codes. 350, 351, 388. etc...

It sounds like it connects fine, but does a time out after the first page?
#58293 by scargo
Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:08 pm
Are you punching in star 99 and then the number to send a fax? I have an HP all in one and I've faxed from it and received faxes. You may need to go into your HP Program, HP Director fax settings and fax setup to get it going, it will run a test when you finish setting it up. Also in my ooma you need to check the box for fax where your phone number(s) is, on one of the pages i don't remember which one.
#58294 by jloparo
Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:21 pm
I logged into my ooma and selected my phone number and set it up to enable fax. It worked when i tried it. I did not do this with my old printer?

It worked the first time, i will keep testing it. Will this button affect anything if i have the fax turned off?