Tones not working on incoming calls

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
r_ball_man

Tones not working on incoming calls

Post by r_ball_man » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:38 pm

When I make an outgoing call, tones are working (external voicemail or banking, etc.). When I receive a call from an automated system (substitute teacher system) and try to enter my PIN - it doesn't work. Seems like the tones are not working for incoming calls.

Bill D

Re: Tones not working on incoming calls

Post by Bill D » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:42 pm

r_ball_man wrote:When I make an outgoing call, tones are working (external voicemail or banking, etc.). When I receive a call from an automated system (substitute teacher system) and try to enter my PIN - it doesn't work. Seems like the tones are not working for incoming calls.
Incoming tones have never have worked with the Hub & Scout. I'm not sure about the Telo. Which do you have?

Bill

murphy

Re: Tones not working on incoming calls

Post by murphy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:50 am

Bill D wrote:
r_ball_man wrote:When I make an outgoing call, tones are working (external voicemail or banking, etc.). When I receive a call from an automated system (substitute teacher system) and try to enter my PIN - it doesn't work. Seems like the tones are not working for incoming calls.
Incoming tones have never have worked with the Hub & Scout. I'm not sure about the Telo. Which do you have?

Bill
I just placed a call from my Verizon line to my Telo line. Tones work in both directions. Outgoing tones should always work independent of whether the actual call was outgoing or incoming.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx