Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#54326 by r_ball_man
Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:38 pm
When I make an outgoing call, tones are working (external voicemail or banking, etc.). When I receive a call from an automated system (substitute teacher system) and try to enter my PIN - it doesn't work. Seems like the tones are not working for incoming calls.
#54327 by Bill D
Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:42 pm
r_ball_man wrote:When I make an outgoing call, tones are working (external voicemail or banking, etc.). When I receive a call from an automated system (substitute teacher system) and try to enter my PIN - it doesn't work. Seems like the tones are not working for incoming calls.

Incoming tones have never have worked with the Hub & Scout. I'm not sure about the Telo. Which do you have?

Bill
#54351 by murphy
Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:50 am
Bill D wrote:
r_ball_man wrote:When I make an outgoing call, tones are working (external voicemail or banking, etc.). When I receive a call from an automated system (substitute teacher system) and try to enter my PIN - it doesn't work. Seems like the tones are not working for incoming calls.

Incoming tones have never have worked with the Hub & Scout. I'm not sure about the Telo. Which do you have?

Bill

I just placed a call from my Verizon line to my Telo line. Tones work in both directions. Outgoing tones should always work independent of whether the actual call was outgoing or incoming.