Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#53661 by Jericho
Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:22 pm
Just setup my Ooma Telo today. I can make outgoing calls just fine; however, when making inbound calls to my new Ooma phone number I get another person answering it. I told him I was calling my new Ooma phone number and he said that's the same phone number he has! What's going on here? When I called the Ooma support line they tested it and said maybe I typed in the Ooma phone number wrong. I tried over 3 times and each time I called the CORRECT Ooma phone number I get the same person answering the phone - which after the 3rd time, he was thoroughly irritated! Please help me - I really want this to work.
#53664 by ntoy
Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:51 pm
Hello,

Sounds like this maybe a routing issue with our carrier. This number was used by a former customer.
An option would be to contact our support dept to change you to another number. If you are set on this number,
you can also have our support folks open a case with our carrier to investigate the number. Also, because you are on trial premiere, you are entitled to a second number.