Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#48390 by SCmmaFAN
Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:29 pm
I accidentally, forgot to cancel my trial subscription of Ooma Premier. So I got charged for February but no big deal since it was my fault. I tried to cancel online and it said to change your subscription of Premier to call Ooma. I called Ooma and spoke with a person to remove the Premier from my account. After a couple of minutes she came back and said it was taken care of.

Well as of today my account is still show that Premier is still on a monthly subscription and will renew in March.

Any suggestions???
#49094 by mthomtech
Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:01 pm
Just send ntoy an email and I'm sure he'll take care of it. Something in your cancellation must not have progressed through the system.
#49096 by SCmmaFAN
Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:12 pm
I called Ooma support and after waiting 15 minutes I got someone who said they couldn't hear me (how's that for VOIP). I'll try to message Ntoy and see what happens. I'm starting to question myself on porting my number now.
#49111 by mthomtech
Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:35 pm
Just hang in there and you won't regret it. As the customer base expands quickly there are some glitches now and then with customer support ... but the product quality is good and getting even better.

I've had very good success and uptime over the last year. The forums have helped me through any issues and questions that arise.