Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#46261 by jdorin
Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:46 am
Examining my Call Logs, I've noticed that every incoming call is logged twice: the first one always says "Missed," followed immediately (same time) with the informative listing (caller ID, duration, etc.). These are incoming calls that were actually answered .. not missed. I've been Ooma-ing for just a few months, and examining all call logs, I've noticed that this "Missed" phenomenon just started happening a couple of days ago.

Here is a picture of the double-entry call log for a "Missed" then completed call.

Picture 2.png
Example of doubly-logged call
Picture 2.png (17.42 KiB) Viewed 2454 times

Any idea of what's causing the initial "Missed" logging?
#46265 by kruegs
Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:22 am
Just a quick post to say that I have noticed the same thing... however mine seems to be sporadic at best. Hope this "bug" has a fix in the works.
#46453 by jdorin
Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:19 am
KUDOS TO THE POWER OF OOMA FORUMS!

All of a sudden, the double-entry issue has disappeared!

Thanks, Ooma Tech, whoever you are.
#47170 by jdorin
Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:41 am
This double call logging has resurfaced :!: .. just as described in my first posting.

Anyone else seeing this :?:
#47723 by oomairvine
Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:37 pm
Yes, it happened in my account today.

My wife called Taiwan and we got the double entry, both have the same duration.
When I try to see my prepaid account I got "We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page."

I am going to check it again later. Hope ooma can sove the problem soon.
#47752 by murphy
Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:38 am
oomairvine wrote:Yes, it happened in my account today.

My wife called Taiwan and we got the double entry, both have the same duration.
When I try to see my prepaid account I got "We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page."

I am going to check it again later. Hope ooma can sove the problem soon.

If you are not using Firefox, try it. In the past, double entries have been found to be browser display problems.
#47754 by jdorin
Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:58 am
So, it may be useful for us (posting replies to this topic) to mention what browser we're using.

My browser is that of a MAC: Safari.

Looking back through my Logs, I see that the last double-logged call was 2 days ago, Feb 17.
#47763 by murphy
Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:48 am
Firefox installs easily on an Intel based Mac. It's on mine.
#47778 by oomairvine
Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:51 am
I have the same issue by using ie8.0 and firefox (in both windows xp and linux os).
And not just double entry in the call logs, whenever I clip prepaid account, I got error message.
#47789 by ntoy
Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:16 am
Hello jdorin & oomairvine,

If it's ok, please send me a personal email with your login & temporary password
and we can further debug.

Thx