Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#2558 by oomauser88
Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:21 am
I purchased my OOMA box from Fry's about two weeks ago and so far everything is great with the service. However, after calling into customer service twice and emailing OOMA support three times the $50 rebate for international calls has not been credited to my account. From what I can read I qualify for the rebate but if for some reason I don't it would be nice to hear from customer support either way.

Being one of Vonage's first users back in the day I'd have to say that OOMA needs to take some of that VC money and put it into customer service. It would not be difficult to run your CRM programs and make sure those that purchase funds for international calls receive a higher priority as I am sure these customers become higher ARPU customers.

So far OOMA has executed on its premise of providing calls for a flat one time fee. Hopefully the customer service catches up sooner rather than later.
#2569 by Mojo
Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:50 pm
Looks like it was applied this morning. Let us know if it doesn't appear in your account.