Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#41808 by tendota24
Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:47 pm
My phone line gives me the rapid busy signal, as if a phone is off the hook or left on. I have checked multiple times, all phones are turned off. Even unplugged all phone cables except to one phone and still get the "one phone off the hook signal. Ooma station has no lights on, except blue light that it is working correctly. Any ideas? Tried unplugging ooma station, and reset my router. Phone has worked great for last 3 months prior to today.

Thanks
#41816 by Groundhound
Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:25 am
tendota24 wrote:My phone line gives me the rapid busy signal, as if a phone is off the hook or left on. I have checked multiple times, all phones are turned off. Even unplugged all phone cables except to one phone and still get the "one phone off the hook signal. Ooma station has no lights on, except blue light that it is working correctly. Any ideas? Tried unplugging ooma station, and reset my router. Phone has worked great for last 3 months prior to today.

Ooma Hub (white) or Ooma Telo (black)?
Is the line 1 button on the Ooma device lit when your phone is on-hook? If so when the phone is unplugged from the Ooma is it still lit ?
#41868 by ntoy
Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:32 am
Hello,

It appears that your hub is operating correctly. If not, please provide further details.