Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#39961 by hpsan
Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:53 pm
This morning I noticed that my Telo display was dark, except for the line numbers (1 and 2) that were on in blue. My internet was working, and I have the Telo, router, and modem on a backup power supply. I unplugged the power, waited a full minute and tried to reboot, but got the same result. It took 3 attempts, then the Telo rebooted, and has been ok since then. Any ideas as to what may have caused this to occur?
#39966 by amoney
Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:16 pm
Thats looks like to be when I first boot my Telo, the initial lights 1 and 2, a few seconds (10-20 sec I dont remember) later it continues to boot and display the light show left to right yadda yadda yadda... anyways. As to what may have happend, perhaps your telo got a firmware upgrade overnight but when it rebooted it for some reason stopped (hanged). Luckily you were able to reboot it. Perhaps you had just walking in on it when it is first rebooting (again I dont rememebr the time sequence to the boot although I predicted you waited for a few minutes to decide something was wrong).