Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#38759 by TonyB
Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:22 pm
I have Ooma Core service. I was under the impression that call screening, the ability to listen-in on those leaving a voicemail, was for premiere subscribers only; at least I believe it was... I ask because I see it as an option for us. That said, it doesn't seem to work :( Maybe just an error as it should not be an offering for Core folks?

Thanks much.
#38760 by bw1
Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:44 pm
I think that's just a bug on the website. I just tested it on my core account and I get no call screening even though the option is visible and is checked. Also, the email attachment for voicemail is supposed to be premier and it's also selected on my core account and the attachment was sent. So, either that's a bug and there's a bonus for core users or it's not premier.
#38761 by TonyB
Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:59 pm
Hey, thanks for checking. I removed the attachments a while back when the complimentary premiere service was about to end and was pleasantly surprised to see it still available; and it works, unlike the call screening...

Thanks again.