Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#36716 by atlo808
Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:33 am
I have been using Ooma hub a month and everything was going well until 3 days ago. The phone connected in the phone port (stardard and wireless phone) does not have a dial tone. The connection from the wall port the is connected to the wall and then to a scout works. I have to turn the power off and then on to get the dial tone back in the phone port. The "no dial tone" problem only happens in the phone port while the wall port works. I need to reset the power of the ooma hub to fix the "dial tone" issue. After a few minutes, the problem comes back again
#37270 by tommies
Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:32 pm
Does the tab remain blue when this happens? Or it's red? If it's clear, you might want to turn the wheel on the right side up to see. If it's red, briefly put it down to see the diagnosed light partern, and post it here.

Some time a bad phone cord is the problem, or do you try to wriggle the phone cord jack in the PHONE port to see if the connector is good?

If you eliminate the cord then it remain on the hub: either a failed one or bad phone jack on the PHONE port. You migh need a replacement.
#37278 by murphy
Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:06 pm
Look at the phone jack on the hub and make sure that all four gold colored wires are parallel to each other.