Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#36697 by Lee
Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:21 pm
It's been brought up before about the Telo's very low volume when playing back messages. My system works great but I'm getting tired of having to put my ear close to the Telo just to receive my msg's. Has anyone come up with a fix for this?
#36700 by Aveamantium
Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:31 pm
A temporary fix would be to listen to your messages through your phone (envelope if you have a HS and your home phone number through a regular connected phone). I put my phone number on speed dial and named it Voicemail and it works great.
#36731 by Lee
Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:23 am
Thanks for the response, Ave. I don't quite understand your solution, however.
#36740 by Aveamantium
Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:55 am
You are listening to your messages from the Telo itself correct? If so, you can also listen to them through a connected phone by dialing you own home number. Additionally, if you have a Telo Handset you can push the envelope icon and listen to your messages this way. In the Handset there is an option under the phone settings menu (I believe) that allows you to listen to your voicemail over the handset's speaker phone. Just enable this and click the envelope on the phone and the voicemail should be broadcast over the speaker phone. Does this help??
#36745 by Lee
Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:34 am
Very cool. Thanks, Ave. After hearing all the "bad reviews" on the handset I cancelled my Amazon pre-order but will try the dialing my own number solution. My phone has a speaker phone option and speed dial so I can do that without even picking up the handle. Just one extra step. :cool: