Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#36354 by JRMALC
Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:57 am
A few weeks ago I added $25 to my account to make international calls, however my device doesnt recognize this credit and i'm unable to make any calls outside of the US. Ooma has been working on fixing this for the last two weeks and 'it has been escalated to the highest level,' but still nothing. Everytime we speak with them they say it should be working in 24 hours ... but unfortunately 24 hours has turned into two weeks. Has anybody else experienced this problem? I have a pregnant wife due any day now with many relatives in France that we would like to notify when the baby comes.
#36358 by Bill D
Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:11 pm
I've also been trying to add money for several days and the error message says "there may have been a problem..." and the account balance stays at zero. I'm also on a deadline from my wife (not as urgent as yours) - she's eager to use it for setting up a European vacation.

Bill D
#36389 by JRMALC
Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:51 pm
Online it shows a balance of $25 and ooma confirms that there is money on the account. However, when we pick up the phone to dial it says that we have less than .01 remaining and we cannot make the call. Very frustrating. Hopefully you have better luck.
#36443 by Bill D
Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:47 pm
I called CS and they couldn't add to the account either, but after a long hold they finally added some money to it.

Now you have me worried about the next step, actually making international calls. We'll try it in a few days.

Bill D