Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#36035 by 1stlink
Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:53 pm
We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page.

If this page continues to appear, please contact Ooma Support. You can also report this issue in the Ooma Forum.

OK, I have been getting this message for several months every time that I try to change my "Voice-mail Forwarding". I have called Customer Service and SHE saw the problem and SHE fixed it, SHE said. However I still can't change my preferences.

I had set it to ring my Cell Phone temporarily (May 2009) but it has turned out to be permanent. If this service can't be accessed, why not just remove it?

Ooma system has been very good but support is lacking... Help please...
#36231 by 1stlink
Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:59 pm
Thanks for the response and yes I would love to find a problem on my end but I don't think that will happen.

This is going on since May and I have used 3 PCs and a MAC. I have used win xp vista and 7 with IE and Firefox. MAC has leopard and safari.

Flash is updated and current. Remember I called in and they(customer service) could NOT fix this problem. The website needs to be repaired in my opinion...

PS, I just tried again with IE-8 and Firefox 3.5.5, same results/message
#36431 by scotty12
Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:10 pm
I'm a new Ooma user and just installed a Hub and a Scout yesterday. I also experience a similar issue.

If I keep my first phone number in "Shared" device, then the links "Call Forwarding" and "Privacy" work normally. However, if I create a separate device and assign that number to it, I will have the subject error message from both links.

There must be a bug somewhere...
#36464 by murphy
Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:38 am
Your primary number is supposed to stay on the shared hub.
The previous lounge software did not allow changing that configuration.
The "bug" is probably that the my.ooma software allows the hub to be made non-shared.