Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#35784 by AustinOomaUser
Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:52 pm
Ooma is my only phone here at home. No landline, no cell phone. I could call from work, but I won't be able to take any actions they suggest since I'll be away from the equipment. It's kind of a catch-22.
#35789 by murphy
Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:32 pm
I'm confused. Why can't you call using your ooma phone?
#35791 by AustinOomaUser
Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:36 pm
Because it's not working. Hub stopped working, I ruled out everything but a hardware failure (even though it's only 18 months old) so I went to Best Buy today and bought the new Telo. But nowhere in the literature does it address converting your existing Hub service to Telo. I can't call customer service for the reasons stated above. And emails to customer service are bouncing back as undeliverable. It's all been maddening.
#35976 by gsdog
Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:22 am
I recently upgraded from the Hub to Telo and it was an easy process :D . I called customer service--the rep had me do the normal activation for the Telo and then provide to him the new phone number I selected during activation. The rep then processed a change to put my original Hub phone number on the Telo to replace the temporary number created during activation.