Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#35478 by raxxal
Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:45 am
Any idea, OOMA folks or anybody else, when the personal Blacklist will be fix? I added two number as a test, one of them is my wife number, so the way it's right now, I cannot use this feature, if I do, my wife won't be able to call the house. I have use 4 different browsers trying to delete those numbers, neirther one cannot delete anything from that blacklist! :?:
#35631 by junta620
Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:41 pm
the solution is SIMPLE, call tech support and ask them to remove the # in question!
i just called and within 10 minutes this was fixed!

they ARE aware of the issues and hopefully are fixing it soon.
#35766 by raxxal
Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:49 pm
In the mean time I guess that wha it needs to be done, call OOMA support and FORCE them to delete any number. I say FORCE because I called and who took the call said to me that he did not see any number in the personal black list, I told him I did not believe that. He said, just log back in tomorrow morning and the number will be gone. The only problem was that he asked me of for the password, I should have not given the password to him, also, that shows that he did not what is going with the service. Any way, he put me on hold for a couple minutes, came back and asked me to log back in, bingo! The phone were gone! Good luck!
#36023 by raxxal
Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:30 am
I initiated porting my 25 years old number to OOMA, and enrolled into the PREMIER. I hope and pray I will not regret that. OOMA tech support somehow sucks! I was expecting to find a reply from the OOMA folks to this issue on this forum, but I guess they don't care about customer concerns. The personal blacklist is a premier fearture, that mean, is not free, we are paying for it, so OMMA shoul address this issues rather quick, or train the folks on the phone how to address and resolve them, but on the phone and on this forum OOMA tech support sucks! Is this all about that what you pay is what you get? If this is true, them I will regret moving to OOMA.

They don't update the home page, they don't address the forum concerns, they don't fix issues with the service, they don't care about anything. That is the impression I am getting about OOMA!
#36029 by junta620
Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:07 pm
im a premier member as well... my # was ported over in 3 weeks as promised!
my blacklist tech support issue was resolved in 5 minutes!

i couldnt be happier.
u know u have a choice, just cancel Ooma and go back to your other provider!
#36033 by raxxal
Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:32 pm
junta,

My blacklist issue was resolved on the phone and quick, too, but I after insist on the guy who took the call to fix it. First he said he did no see any number listed on my personal blacklist whick was a lie, he said, just log into your account tomorrow and you will be fine, he was trying to get rid off of me, but I insist to delete those number,the problem was, one of those number was my wife phone #.