Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#30312 by cyberthon
Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:16 am
One more question: I have not been able to find a page on ooma's site that lists per-minute charges for calling specific countries. Please provide a link if anyone has one.

Thanks.
#30313 by dknyinva
Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:18 am
cyberthon wrote:One more question: I have not been able to find a page on ooma's site that lists per-minute charges for calling specific countries. Please provide a link if anyone has one.

Thanks.
see above link from ntoy
#30494 by RyanL
Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:18 am
Now how does it go if the non-Ooma person calls the Ooma customer in NY? Does the Ooma person get charged the same as if they made the call themselves (much like a cell phone)?
#30497 by daet
Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:22 am
RyanL wrote:Now how does it go if the non-Ooma person calls the Ooma customer in NY? Does the Ooma person get charged the same as if they made the call themselves (much like a cell phone)?

No. You only get charged for outbound international calls. And the 5000 minute "limit" is only for outbound calls.

DG
#30504 by RyanL
Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:26 am
daet wrote:
RyanL wrote:Now how does it go if the non-Ooma person calls the Ooma customer in NY? Does the Ooma person get charged the same as if they made the call themselves (much like a cell phone)?

No. You only get charged for outbound international calls. And the 5000 minute "limit" is only for outbound calls.

DG

Thanks, it looks like I might be ditching my Vonage. It looks like I can port my # number over too.