Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#29421 by Aveamantium
Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:21 am
I'm sure this has been covered in the past but here's my situation. When I set up my hub I got a local Ooma number. A few weeks later I ported my number over so the Ooma number went in as my second number. I ordered Premier so the second number never dropped off.

Now I'd like to drop the Ooma number (since it is in the same exchange as my ported number and I never use it) in favor of an exchange that is local to my family. I can't seem to be able to do anything with the temp Ooma number in My Ooma but I can add another. I didn't see any notices on additional charges but I wanted to check the authority (the forums) on this before I commit and add the other number.
#29467 by ntoy
Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:37 pm
Hello,

Yes, customers do not have the ability to delete phone numbers on their account. A request to change a phone number & not porting a number would have a $11.99 fee. The caller id name on the new number would need to be provisioned.

If you have premiere active on your account & already have 2 numbers, you have the option of buying a 3rd number or additional numbers(up to 8). Each number would cost $4.99 per number per month.
#29474 by lesk
Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:58 pm
Are there any plans to allow users to be able to do this in the future? I think it would be worth while for users to have this ability.

-lesk