Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#15545 by tommies
Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:27 pm
If this is the case then there is solution for it. Just go to setup.ooma.com (172.27.35.1) and then 'Network' page, and change ooma to use its build in MAC address for it MODEM port.

It worth a try though.

When I moved ooma from before the router to behind the router, my pc was completely cut off from my LAN. From there I found out that ooma spoofing my pc MAC address for it own use--in it default setting.

However both before and after, my pc is off most of the time, only on for a few hours each day, and it has no bearing on my ooma hub.
#15552 by TITANIUM
Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:35 pm
Reset network parameters, it does not work. Note that when I had the PC disconnected from all, the Ooma hub failed as when I called the phone it would not ring. Also, when I now connect the modem directly to the PC (DSL dry loop) there is no internet. Reset LAN, no internet. This is a new occurence. However, when I route modem to Ooma, and then to PC, we have internet. I know this is simple to solve. But I'm losing it trying to figure what the conflict is somewhere, somehow.
#15559 by scottlindner
Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:06 pm
Maybe I missed it, but did you try connecting the Ooma Hub directly to the Internet, nothing else at all, do a hard reset, and did the Hub still not work with nothing else at all involved other than modem and hub?

If you tried this test and it still didn't work, there isn't anything we can do to help you resolve this because that is the simplest configuration possible.

Scott