Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#15244 by beegee
Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:50 am
Hi all!

Hey, I cannot find any info on how to clear the phone calls made and received from my CALL LOG.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

BG
#15245 by southsound
Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:00 pm
Right now the call log cannot be cleared. Hopefully it will be a feature that is added in the next release of the Lounge - currently slated for the September-ish time frame.

And I almost forgot (noticed that you had 5 previous posts but on checking, nobody offered our usual welcome)...

Welcome to ooma! You're going to like it here. Nice people, good advice, awesome support group for those who miss their thick envelopes each month from their telco. :cool:
#15267 by beegee
Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:37 pm
southsound wrote:Right now the call log cannot be cleared. Hopefully it will be a feature that is added in the next release of the Lounge - currently slated for the September-ish time frame.

And I almost forgot (noticed that you had 5 previous posts but on checking, nobody offered our usual welcome)...

Welcome to ooma! You're going to like it here. Nice people, good advice, awesome support group for those who miss their thick envelopes each month from their telco. :cool:

Thanks for your reply and for the info, southsound. :)

Thanks also for the nice welcome.

Cheers!

BG