Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#12918 by ydnar723
Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:33 pm
Terribly I forgot the name of the person I spoke with regarding my number port issue. Ijust upgraded to Premier, when I attempted to put my port request in, the site indicated it might not be eligible.
When I called I wanted to clarify, needless to say I did not do much of my homework to find out that a footprint is not open in the center this number was assigned from (from the underlying carrier I am sure). He did offer to send my request to engineering to see if maybe something can be done after he looked into a couple of things and I mentioned a couple of things to him.
In many experiences in the telephone world...I am glad he is going to open a ticket to have this further looked into. He was professional with handling the problem and I am pleased that I was on hold for under 5 minutes when my call was answered.
I am pleased I purchased the premier plan knowing the service and support do listen to ones concerns. Especially where my phone service will still be cheaper then discounts I currently receive with my current carrier. :)
#12932 by southsound
Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:24 am
Glad you experience with ooma and support have been so good. I believe the support team and even their management are among the best I have ever worked with. These folks really care about the customer and our satisfaction and will work with us until we're happy! And they are US-based too!

Good Job again, ooma.

ydnar723, welcome to the ooma family. You're going to like it here. About the only thing you'll miss is the fat envelope that used to bring your telco bill!
#12933 by scottlindner
Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:36 am
southsound wrote:ydnar723, welcome to the ooma family. You're going to like it here. About the only thing you'll miss is the fat envelope that used to bring your telco bill!

I'd like to get an electronic bill by email every month showing that I owe nothing. :)

Scott
#12934 by ydnar723
Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:09 am
Thank you and despite how low my phone bill was....Let me just say I won't miss a thing