Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#12896 by southsound
Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:47 pm
Works fine from here as well. What does it do when you try?
#12900 by hwgang
Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:15 pm
Thanks, guys for sharing. I"ll experiment more later. I guess it's just me though everything else is working smoothly. I get a fleeting log-in box followed by a blank page with no error messages. It's been happening for hours, but I'll admit I haven't rebooted or cleared cache, etc. <ducking> I shudda done that before I posted here.
#12902 by southsound
Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:19 pm
Nah. It's nice to have an excuse for friends to share back and forth once in a while. Hope you are having a great day otherwise. We're looking at 14 of the next 15 days being nice (really great for the Northwest) and my son and his family came up from CA to visit so they couldn't have picked a better time. I think I've sold him on ooma too. Of course, he thinks it would be a nice gift so I guess I know what I'll do once the Telo becomes avaialble later this year! ;)
#12904 by hwgang
Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:47 pm
southsound wrote:Nah. It's nice to have an excuse for friends to share back and forth once in a while.

Thanks, what a nice thing to say!

We are having a fabulous day here, weather wise (and, well, I guess, every other way, too). Highs in the high 70s. 48% humidity. Perfect for a late September day. ;) Mighty strange for July. We broke ALL records for coldness and wetness in June. Gardens are late and I lost a lot due to wet feet in clay soil. It rained INCHES (not just showers) 27 out of the 30 days in June and the Boston Globe ran a "how to build an ark" article. It's looking as if the tomatoes and peppers may never be happy. It go so the weather folks were saying (about 4 inches of rain and severe thunderstorm warnings on any given day), "not too bad, really". LOL! They were getting desperate....as were we all.

We're going to the mid-forties at night so it takes a good while to warm up during the day...just like fall. Waiting for shorts and sandals wearing, but gorgeous, otherwise right now!

Yeah, I, too look forward to finding out a lot more about the Telo. ;)

Just swapped my mom over to ooma. :)
#12907 by WayneDsr
Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:24 pm
Ok, I'll jump in here too. Weather in Indiana has been dry, not much rain, but cooler than usual. So much for global warming..... Keep the rain on the east coast.
I prefer this weather.

Wayne