Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#110528 by Mensra
Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:25 pm
I have my router following my Telo, it is not assigning an IP to my router. If I configure my router with a static IP everything works correctly. So I know I'm not having a cabling problem. But when my router is configured for DHCP, I do not get one assigned by the Telo. Any ideas?
#110598 by Mensra
Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:59 pm
Yes I powered cycled all the equipment in the correct order. No that didn't fix the problem. Today I reset my router to pull a IP from the OOMA, lo and behold it worked no problem. I changed nothing between then and today it just started working again.
#110612 by thunderbird
Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:30 am
Mensra wrote:Yes I powered cycled all the equipment in the correct order. No that didn't fix the problem. Today I reset my router to pull a IP from the OOMA, lo and behold it worked no problem. I changed nothing between then and today it just started working again.

Since only one IP address is used from the Ooma Telo>Ooma Setup>Home Network page for the configuration that you are using, I'm wondering if you would under DHCP Configuration:, set both the Start Address: & End Address: to the same IP address. (Set it to the IP address that you used for the Ooma Telo in your Router.) Get that to work, then reset your router to DHCP and see if it still works.