Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#110430 by provlima
Fri May 31, 2013 7:32 am
I've has ooma premier for six months now and recently ran into a problem receiving telemarketer calls on the second line that I never use.
When I try to go into my call logs in an attempt to block and blacklist the calling numbers I am shown the call log for my primary number. The telemarketer calls are not listed.
Any suggestions as to what the problem might be?? Thank you
#110449 by provlima
Fri May 31, 2013 11:27 am
Thats what brought about my concern...The three telemarket numbers show up in my ooma dashboard when I log in using the secondary number, but when I click on the call log tab it shows only the calls recvd on the primary line all indicates with the 1 icon on the left of the displayed numbers
#140745 by gln
Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:15 pm
Yes, all of my devices ring regardless of which number is called. However, my call logs only show the calls for line 1. How can I view the calls for line 2?
#140753 by Tom
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:20 pm
Way you have it setup the Linx will only ring if the number ending in 600 is called. To view the call logs for that number login to myooma using that number (see lbmofo's point on that above).