Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#110121 by emgraphics
Tue May 21, 2013 6:23 am
Hi - my handset says "missed call" on calls to my ported number. These folks didn't leave a message. However, the My Ooma area doesn't show the missed calls, only missed calls to the assigned number. The caller ID also did not show up for these calls. Anything I can do? thanks
#110130 by Telo_BK
Tue May 21, 2013 12:51 pm
DId your port just complete? I found when I did that recently that things were a little odd (incoming calls rang our old phone, and outgoing calls from Ooma showed our new ID), for the better part of a day after the port was completed. So if it's recently completed I would suggest waiting for some hours and not worry too much.

I wish I could give you a more technical explanation but I can't. Perhaps one of the more experienced owners can (and they probably soon will).
#110282 by Tom
Sun May 26, 2013 9:32 am
Port completed 5/17. Not sure what you mean by 'assigned number'. Call logs for 5/17-present show missed calls. They're all for your 9713 number and callerid (name/number) are included.