Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#108273 by tsm1960
Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:56 pm
Recently, when I place calls the phone rings on the other end, I hear them just fine. But they can't hear me? I can get calls and talk with no problems...but when I call out...I hear them...they don't hear me. I have reset my OOMA many times. I have good internet signal. The phone itself works fine!!! So can someone please help me? tsm1960@cox.net is my email. Thanks
#108274 by thunderbird
Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:54 am
tsm1960 wrote:Recently, when I place calls the phone rings on the other end, I hear them just fine. But they can't hear me? I can get calls and talk with no problems...but when I call out...I hear them...they don't hear me. I have reset my OOMA many times. I have good internet signal. The phone itself works fine!!! So can someone please help me? tsm1960@cox.net is my email. Thanks

One Way Calling issues have happened before. It is usually a routing issue that only Ooma can correct.
In the past, everyone with One Way Calling issues had to call Ooma Customer Support and report their problem to get it resolved.

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST