Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#106383 by big al
Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:16 pm
I first reported to ooma a month ago that my outgoing caller id was not working. People were seeing things like
all zeroes or North dakota caller. Sometimes private name private number..Still not working. I complained again
a week ago and recieved an email saying i would here from them in 24 hours. so far no communication. I am really
getting sick of this. It has been an on again off again problem since i started with ooma almost a year ago. There
always seems to be some little problem. How about you hook the damned thing up and it works?
#110296 by radionet
Sun May 26, 2013 3:36 pm
Same case as I am. This is the biggest disappointment for me so far with Ooma. Half a year past and still no clear solution heard from Ooma support, everytime I follow up on this issue it's like back to square one. Not to mention that my second number also has the same issue.
#110297 by Telo_BK
Sun May 26, 2013 6:56 pm
Wow! Thanks, ibmofo- I probably never would've seen that article. I never realized how messed up the caller ID system is! Lots of people (companies) are still spoofing. This sort-of explains how weak the system is. Fortunately ours all work! Sort-of amazing given all the things that could go wrong!