Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#111121 by Dnasty
Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:34 pm
Update 6/20/2013: Rebooted the Ooma router after receiving the email that the porting was completed and a reboot was required. I then tested the multi ring feature and it works as it should. Thanks for the help to all in resolving the issue.
:D
#113186 by allway1
Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:17 am
I just sent this e-mail to OOMA, however, I did not yet ask them about line feedback, sometimes quite annoying.

Been reading through issues with the multi ringer. My issue, as I asked you about in the past, is: When I have the multi ringer on for home and cell, I come home turn off my cell, cannot receive calls on my home phone. Small ding on home phone for incoming call, then goes directly to my cell voice mail. Once in a while in the past it worked properly briefly.
Your help again, will be much appreciated.

Ps: The issue is not about leaving my cell phone on, the issue is if I should leave it in my car and the battery goes dead I cannot receive calls at on home number.

:cry:
#113191 by Tom
Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:38 am
I come home turn off my cell, cannot receive calls on my home phone

People with this use case should check "Require key press before answering forwarded calls" on https://my.ooma.com/calling.